Monday, January 11, 2010

Keeping Our Integrity until Our Dying Day

Dear Brothers and Sisters,

For some 50 years, Jehovah has been helping me to try to live as an integrity keeper, but in the last few months, he has been teaching me how to die as an integrity keeper. To serve Jehovah on a day to day basis became my goal. and only Jehovah knows if I succeeded. Oh yes, there were so many things that I wish I could change, and Jehovah taught me much on what he allows .One thing I do know is that my efforts were made easier because of all you did for me Please know there was not one smile, nod or
hello that went unnoticed. Everyone was so encouraging everyday to help me
keep going. Of course, the practical help from all the departments helped Geoff
and I obtain all we needed in a material way. Thank you so much


No one will ever know how much Geoff did for me. He was always there for me. His strength was immeasurable, his love un ending ,his spirituality so reassuring and unfailing. How hard it was to leave him, how hard to leave you all! Yes, you became a family I never knew existed, all individuals with so much to offer Jehovah and the brotherhood.

So in dying, I am comforted that you will be there for Geoff as you were for me. But more important, that your service to Jehovah will continue to be the most important thing in your lives. So even though death is an enemy, please continue to smile, nod and laugh in Jehovah’s house from day to day as you serve Jehovah., knowing it is how Jehovah wants you to be .It is how I saw you and how I will see you again when we laugh together again in paradise.

THANK YOU AGAIN,

So may Psalms 146:2 be true of you all:

I will praise Jehovah during my lifetime.
I will make melody to my God as long as I am

No comments:

Post a Comment